Annual Report Released
Hundreds of thousands of Hamilton County residents seek our services every year. These 2014 numbers help put the work in perspective.
- One in 3 Hamilton County residents – at least 242,700 – was involved in a Child Support case.
- One in 4 residents – 183,645 – received health care assistance.
- One in 6 residents – 133,154 – received food assistance.
- One in 11 children – 16,101 – was involved with Children’s Services.
- One in 31 residents – 25,820 – participated in a workforce development program.
- One in 55 residents – 14,599 – received cash assistance.
- One in 7children – 24,803 – received child care assistance monthly.
- One in 226 elderly residents – 536 – was involved with Adult Protective Services.
Learn more in our Annual Report.
by Ashley Woods
Filed Under: About Us, Child Support, Children's Services, Communication, Food assistance, Medicaid, News, Workforce Development
Tagged: adoption, cash assistance, child abuse, child neglect, Child Support, Child Welfare, Children's Services, department of hamilton county job and family services, department of job and family services, Elder abuse, employment, food assistance, foster care, foster child, foster children, foster youth, hamilton county department of job and family services, hamilton county job and family services, hamiltonc ounty department of job and family services, job and family services, medicaid, moira weir, OhioMeansJobs, public assistance, welfare, Workforce Development