Publicly-funded Child Care
- Publicly Funded Child Care Services is a state program intended to partially cover the cost of child care for eligible low and moderate-income families.
- You must have physical custody of the child
- Need is established by caregiver’s participation in work, school or training
- Your gross monthly household income for your family size must be at or less than 130% of the Federal Poverty Level for initial eligibility. This increases to 300% to maintain ongoing eligibility.
- Refer to HCJFS 7969 – Child Care: Income Guidelines Fact Sheet for additional information.
- Apply here.