Summer Youth Employment – Apply
Applications now being accepted for Summer Youth Employment Program
The PRC TANF 2021 Summer Youth Employment Program (SYEP) allows eligible Hamilton County youth ages 14 to 18 an opportunity to obtain summer employment. If you are interested in participating, please continue reading below for detailed information on how to fill out the application.
To be considered for the SYEP program, youth must be:
- 14 – 18 years old
- Currently enrolled in school
- Living in Hamilton County with a parent or guardian who meets the income requirements below
Family size 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Monthly Income $2,147 $2,904 $3,660 $4,417 $5,174 $5,930 $6,687 $7,444
These verifications are needed:
- The last 30 days of household income
- Valid state ID or driver’s license for a parent/guardian
- If your child is 18 years old, add a copy of a current report card or proof of current year registration
Note: You can only submit one application for SYEP. Selection is done by lottery. Applying does not guarantee that you will be offered a job.
To apply, please complete the application below. Signatures are required from both the parent/guardian and the youth.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com