Mission, Vision and Core Values
To provide services to the community today to enhance the quality of living for a better tomorrow.
Hamilton County Job and Family Services strives to be the center of a collaborative effort that:
- Draws together and leads social service agencies, business, governments, families and other community stakeholders in the fight against social issues, such as poverty and child abuse.
- Guides, supports and values those who have chosen to make a difference in the lives of Hamilton County’s families and children.
- Delivers cost-effective services in a compassionate, caring and non-judgmental manner to Hamilton County’s families and children.
We at HCJFS:
- Care about Hamilton County’s children, families and team members.
- Commit to improving the quality of life for those we serve and to value team members who provide that service.
- Adapt to the ever-changing needs of Hamilton County, its families and team members.