How Can We Help?
Hamilton County Job and Family Services is dedicated to helping Hamilton County families and children to a better place in life. We work to strengthen your family so you have the resources and tools you need to get through any temporary crisis and move forward, stronger and better.
Whether you’re here to apply for assistance, learn about adult protection or get information about a Children’s Services case, we want to make sure you get what you need quickly and that you are treated with respect. We’re a community resource to hundreds of thousands of people every year, helping them find work, feed their families and take care of their children.
How can we help YOU today? Below, you will find a list of services. You can find out more about each service by clicking on the link. After you click, you will also find a Contact Us icon in the top left corner that will help you directly reach us regarding that service. In addition, know that you may call 946-1000 at any time for any service.
- If you and your family need help with groceries, contact Food Assistance.
- If you and your family need help paying for medical care, contact Medical Assistance.
- If you need help finding a job, with job training or with other employment needs, contact Job Placement or visit OhioMeansJobs Hamilton County.
- If your family needs help with a temporary financial crisis, visit Cash Assistance.
- If you have questions or concerns about a child’s safety, contact Child Protection.
- If you have questions or concerns about an elderly adult’s safety, please contact Adult Protective Services.
- If you are interested in fostering or adoption to provide a safe home for a child visit HCKids.org.
- If you need help affording child care so you can go to work, contact Child Care.
- If you are involved in a child support case, contact Child Support.
If you are having trouble accessing the state benefits portal (OhioBenefits.Gov) call 844-640-6446
Call Us on a TDD Line (for people with hearing problems): (513) 946-1295
Please use the following forms to: