- Kinship child care is available for children temporarily placed in the home of a kinship caregiver
- Children must be active in an open Children’s Services case.
- Children must be in care as a result of a safety plan, temporary arrangement monitored by HCJFS, or in agency custody and placed with a kinship caregiver
- Child care is tied to employment, educational or respite needs of caregiver or social/ developmental needs of the child
- Care is for children under age of 13, unless a professionally verified need exists for a child 13‑18 with a physical or mental disability
- Check with your case manager if you are interested in Kinship Child Care
Kinship Child Care
by Ashley Woods