Ready, Aim, Talk
Mercy Health – Cincinnati’s perinatal outreach program, the Fatherhood Collaborative of Hamilton County and Hamilton County Job and Family Services are the sponsors of Ready, Aim, Talk, a community discussion on gun violence and what we can do to prevent it. Ready, Aim, Talk, presented by the Unspoken Words Alliance, takes place from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. on Monday, February 28 at Paul Brown Stadium.
- Panel discussion with men who have experienced gun violence
- Panel discussion with Community Health Workers who see the impact of gun violence
- “A Black Father’s Plea,” a one-act play, about gun violence
- Original song about gun violence followed by a discussion of the lyrics
- Data from community resident and Community Health Worker surveys
- Presentation on gun violence and the criminal justice system
Seating is limited and RSVPs are required. There is no charge.