We can help provide food, medical coverage, work and, in some cases financial assistance. 

If you need help paying for groceries, contact Food Assistance

If you need help paying for insurance, contact Medical Assistance

If you need help finding a job, contact Workforce Development or visit OhioMeansJobs Hamilton County.

If you are out of work and need help making ends meet, visit Cash Assistance

Your Rights

We strive to always treat our consumers with the dignity and respect they deserve. If you are involved in a Children’s Services case and you do not feel you are getting the answers you need, we want to help.

If you have questions.

Contact your caseworker. If you don’t know who your caseworker is call 513-946-1000 or email hamiltoncountycso@jfs.hamilton-co.org. If you do not hear back from your caseworker within 48 business hours, please contact Customer Service at 513-946-2466.

If you don’t speak English and need a translator:

Request a translator from your caseworker. This card may be helpful. A translator will be provided at no cost to you.

If you have concerns about how your case is being handled, you’re confused about our policies or you feel like no one is listening:

Please contact our Office of Client Rights – The office is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Our Client Rights Officer can help you understand what’s happening and what you can do about it. Ohio and federal law provide specific safeguards for your rights while you are receiving services from Hamilton County Job and Family Services.

You can also write the officer at: Hamilton County Job and Family Services, Client Rights Office, 222 E. Central Parkway, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202.