If you have a question, concern or complaint about your case, please use the case-specific forms (child support, food assistance, cash assistance, medical assistance, child care caregivers (parents), child care providers, child protection)  to receive a response.

Submit Feedback

Hamilton County Job and Family Services works hard to provide you the best service possible. Please help us improve. Provide compliments, complaints and suggestions in the form below.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.