Apply for PRC
To apply, please complete the Prevention, Retention and Contingency Program Application.
What PRC Is:
PRC is designed to help families residing in Hamilton County overcome immediate employment-related barriers. Our goal is to help families achieve or maintain self-sufficiency by lessening the need for ongoing public assistance.
All PRC applications are now completed on line:
- Fill out the application completely.
- Verifications/documentation must be uploaded with the application prior to hitting submit. Applications without verifications/documentation may be rejected without review.
PRC Program Eligibility
PRC applicants must:
- Be age 18 or older.
- Have at least once dependent child under the age of 18 in the household or be at least 6 months pregnant.
- Meet income requirements.
- Be employed or have an employment offer sufficient to meet ongoing needs.
PRC Application Requirements
Documentation of financial eligibility must be submitted with the application. If documentation is not received with the application, it cannot be processed.
- Pay stubs or similar proof of household income received within the last 30 days
- Employment verification letter
- Employment offer letter
Documentation of need must be submitted with the application. If documentation is not received with the application, it cannot be processed.
- Rent: Eviction notice, landlord statement of amount owed, Vendor Registration form completed by the landlord.
- Deposit: Verification of coming out of homeless as documented by a referral partner or natural disaster or infestation and a Vendor Registration form completed by the new landlord.
- Utilities: Current bill(s).
- Baby Items: Birth verification of a child under 18 months of age or pregnancy statement documenting pregnancy of at least six months.
- School Supplies: Verification of school enrollment.
- Work Uniforms/Scrubs: verification of employment related uniform requirement
- Beds and Bedding: Verification of coming out of homelessness, natural disaster or infestation.
- Gas cards/bus passes: Documentation of employment or a job offer.